You must be 50 years of age or above, you can then apply for Non Immigrant “O” Visa based on Retirement. At the age of 50, you don’t want to spend half a day in the queue which can be very lengthy and time consuming.
Need a Retirement Visa? Call James at 081 175 1424 TODAY!
Our Nationally available service takes all the worry out of renewing or acquiring your Thai Retirement Visa.
For all information and legal advice in Thailand contact James at email@example.com.
Our personal face-to-face and visa-by-post services includes:
- Free advice on how to obtain your “O” visa, if you don’t already have one
- Completing all the required Thai retirement visa application forms
- Providing the address documentation for your application
- Personally assisting in opening your own Thai bank account
- Processing the retirement visa application at the Immigration Office
- Check that the correct visa and any permits have been issued properly
Now retirement visa processing is easy…
What do we need from you?
- You must be a minimum of 50 years old
- You need a passport with 12 months of validity and 4 passport photos
- We complete all the Immigration documentation
- We deal with Immigration for you
Stop all those visa runs!
Retire & relax in Thailand!
Call James TODAY on 081 175 1424
Send a message to Express Visa Direct today