Holiday Visas For Thais
We can help to process your next International Visa application. The easiest way to take your Thai wife/girlfriend or partner to UK, USA and more…
Visa Application Process
If you are a Thai national, the process involved in applying for a Visa can be daunting. Nearly all Visa application forms and on-line Visa applications are in English and if English is not your first language mistakes can easily be made, resulting in your Visa application being rejected.
All Visa applications Forms are free of charge and many countries enable you to complete your Visa application on-line. You need only to visit the relevant website of the country that you intend to visit.
When you submit your Visa application, you will also be required to pay the relevant country’s Visa application Fee. The fees vary between countries and you will need to visit the country’s particular website to discover their Visa application process and fees.
Whether Your application is paper based or online we do the following for you:
- Arrange to meet face-to-face to discuss your Visa application options.
- Help you to complete the Visa application form correctly.
- Help you to complete your Visa Application on-line.
- Check that all accompanying documentation is acceptable and correctly completed.
- Interpret between English and Thai to ensure full understanding of the application.
Our Service Fees
In addition to the standard Visa application fee charged by the country you intend to visit,
we make a separate charge for our ‘hand-holding’ service. Our fees are as follows:
- Visa for UK, Canada, USA, New Zealand, Australia and Ireland only B20,000
- Visas for other European countries or a Schengen visa only B18,000
- Visas for other countries start from only B15,000
If we are unable to successfully process your visa application, we guarantee to refund in full our ‘low cost’ ‘hand-holding’ fee.
It’s As Easy as This:
1. You Telephone or Email us today.
2. We email you to confirm a face-to-face appointment.
3. We help you to prepare all the necessary documentation and check that everything is completed correctly.
4. We oversee the application at the application centre or at the Embassy.
Consult our dedicated websites:
www.visa-made-easy.com Thai language
www.int.visa-made-easy.com English Language
Then call James at 081 175 1424 to make an appointment.
Send a message to Express Visa Direct today